Infectious Disease Clinic
- Appointments: Call 251-690-8889 to schedule.
- Walk-ins: Available at our Urgent Care clinic (251 N. Bayou Street, Mobile, AL 36603)
- Examination hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Main phone numbers: 251-690-8153 or 251-690-8143
- Address: 251 N. Bayou Street, Buildings 4 & 5, Mobile, AL 36603
Cost: Insurance co-pay amount or sliding fee scale of $10-$30 (based on the assessment of patient's proof of income).
Urgent Care Clinic medical professionals provide STD testing and treatment that is complimented by a wellness assessment of height, weight, blood pressure, and any additional medical concern
Testing Offered in Urgent Care Clinical area
- Syphilis VDRL/TPPA and HIV testing with 2-week waiting period for results.
- Gonorrhea, Chlamydia and Trichomoniasis urine testing available for men and women.
- "Wet Prep" slide examination to diagnose yeast and Trichomoniasis infections in women.
Medications available on site, at no additional cost
- Trichloracetic Acid
Note: Family Health providers must examine all patients prior to dispensing medication.
All patients are treated with the utmost respect while maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of all medical and epidemiological related information. It is the goal of the DIS personnel to work with the patient and local providers to provide the best possible medical and epidemiological services possible, to enhance the health of our community.