Stay healthy when you travel. When traveling abroad, be travel wise and protect yourself. Research your destinations to see what diseases to guard against. Then make sure to get the recommended or required vaccinations before you travel. Affordable travel vaccinations are available at MCHD.
Please call ahead to verify we have the vaccine(s) you need in stock. Our Immunization department's number is (251) 690-8821.
To check what vaccinations are required by country, please visit the CDC Travelers' Health website.
Below is a list of the travel vaccines that we offer and their price per dose.
- DTaP-IPV-HIB - Pediatric: $116.00
- DTaP - Pediatric: $51.00
- DTaP-Hep B-IPV - Pediatric: $102.00
- Hepatitis A - Pediatric: $54.00
- Hepatitis B - Adult: $84.00
- Hepatitis B - Pediatric: $47.00
- HIB (Haemophilus Influenzae Type B): $51.00
- HPV (Human Papilloma Virus): $200.00
- Influenza (Flu): Seasonal
- IPV (Polio): $53.00
- MCV4 (Meningococcal): $146.00
- MMR (Measles/Mumps/Rubella): $85.00
- Pneumococcal (Pneumonia/PCV13): $197.00
- Pneumonia 23: $106.00
- TD (Tetanus/Diptheria): $66.00
- Tdap (Tetanus/Diptheria/Pertussis): $61.00
- Typhoid VI: $140.00
- Varicella (Chicken Pox): $130.00
- Yellow Fever: $156.00
- Zostavax (Shingles): $220.00