August 26, 2022
Family Health now offering flu shots
MOBILE, Alabama — Family Health, the primary care division of the Mobile County Health Department, is now offering flu shots to the public. The shots will be provided at all facilities conveniently located throughout Mobile County.
The Family Health locations and hours of operation include:
• Citronelle Health Center (19250 North Mobile Street, Citronelle, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
• Dauphin Island Parkway Health Center (2601 Dauphin Island Parkway, Mobile, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
• Eight Mile Health Center (4009 Saint Stephens Road, Prichard, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
• Keeler Memorial Building (251 North Bayou Street, Mobile; 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. weekdays, 8 a.m. to noon Saturdays)
• North Mobile Health Center (950 East Coy Smith Highway, Mount Vernon, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
• Semmes Health Center (3810 Wulff Road East, Semmes, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
• Southwest Mobile Health Center (5580 Inn Road, Tillman’s Corner, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
• Women’s Health Center (248 Cox Street, Mobile, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
For a map of Family Health clinic locations, please visit https://mchd.org/family-health. Patients wanting an appointment at any Family Health site should call the Central Appointments line at 251-690-8889 or email us at email@example.com to request an appointment.
Patients without insurance will have a discount applied based on their household size and income. Most insurance plans have no out-of-pocket expense.