TEEN: Teens Empowered through Education and Nurturing
The TEEN Center is a youth center designed to meet the needs of today’s teens. All services are free of charge.
- Pregnancy prevention education.
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) services at the TEEN Center.
Referrals are Encouraged From:
- Community organizations
- Child agencies
- School teachers/counselors
- School nurses
- Health care clinics
- Hospital emergency rooms
- MOM care coordinators
Come Visit Us! Walk-ins are welcome! Call a case manager at 251.405.4521 for a referral or appointment or come check us out at 248 Cox St. (across from USA Children’s and Women’s Hospital). Services are FREE!
248 Cox Street
Mobile, AL 36604
Monday – Friday
7:30am – 4:30pm
- Affordable Care Act health insurance referral
- Fatherhood Initiative program
- Health education
- Teen pregnancy prevention education program